UKRC is a three day multidisciplinary Congress covering all aspects of diagnostic imaging and oncology, whether your interests are in clinical service delivery, management, informatics or research, the Congress has exciting sessions and presentations to offer.
UKRC is the leading and largest diagnostic imaging event in the UK:
The event has been awarded 20 CPD credits (Day One – 7, Day Two – 7, Day Three – 6)
- Over 3000 delegates and visitors
- Comprehensive exhibition
- Focus on current and emerging technologies
- Prestigious international speakers
- NEW Plenary session
- Eponymous Lectures from the UKRC partner societies
- Opportunity to present your work as an oral, poster or e-poster
- Over 200 speakers and 120 sessions
Multiple CPD opportunities; including hands on workshops, sunrise refresher sessions, talks delivered by high-profile speakers and accredited education on the stands.
Download congresss poster to put up in your department!
You can also download most of the presentations from UKRC 2012 by visiting the presentation section or by clicking here.